HD Vape™ – How it Works
The cartridge contains an HD Vape™ liquid which is mainly comprised of water, glycerin, flavoring agents and nicotine where legally available. When you push on the button of the HD Vape™ battery, it activates the atomizer which vaporizes the liquid solution. This produces a vapor mist which you inhale. A high-density rechargeable Lithium Ion 650 mAh battery powers the device and will last all day on a normal charge, depending upon an individual’s usage.
HD VapeTM Starter Kit Includes:
1 x Lithium Ion 650 mAh Rechargeable Battery,
2 x Clear Cartridges,
1 x USB Charger,
and a User Manual.
Shown below are the two main components to your new HD Vape™
The clear part on top is the cartridge. The black part on the right is the battery. They are screwed together for usage.
Instructions for First Time Use:
1. CHARGE BATTERY. Fully charge the battery to train it. Unscrew the battery from the cartridge and screw it into the USB charger included in your kit. Plug the USB charger into a USB port in any computer that is on. You may also plug it into any USB wall or car charger (Not included in this kit - available on our website). At this point, the charger's indicator light will turn red. Once the charge is complete, the indicator light will turn green or orange. It can take up to a good 5 full hours to full charge the battery.
2. FILL THE CARTRIDGE. Unscrew the cartridge from the battery. Unscrew the black mouthpiece from the cartridge and pull mouthpiece from cartridge. Carefully drip HD Vape™ liquid down the inner side of the cartridge. We repeat - THE SIDE, be careful to avoid dripping any HD Vape™ liquid down the small center hole. Do not fill past the top line. Push the mouthpiece back into the cartridge and screw it tight.
3. Screw cartridge onto the battery
4. TURNING ON THE BATTERY. The battery has an on/off feature to conserve battery life and protect it from accidentally turning on. To activate the battery, press the ON/OFF button 5 times in quick succession. The blue light will flash 3 times. Your battery is now on. The HD Vape™ liquid
5. Put mouthpiece to lips and push the button on the battery while inhaling
Turning off the battery:
It is advised that you turn off the battery off once you are done vaping to prevent accidental discharge. Simply press the ON/OFF button 5 times in quick succession. The blue light on the button will now remain OFF when you press it.
To turn on the battery, simply press the ON/OFF button 5 times in succession again. Rinse and repeat. The blue light on the button will now remain ON when you press the button.
Do not expose your HD Vape™ to high temperatures.
Keep the HD Vape™ and components away from children
3. For people with adverse reaction after using this product, discontinue use immediately
Keep your charged battery away from metal articles in your pockets, purse, or other storage containers. The conductors can bring about a short circuit, heating or damage to the battery components.
Although the HD Vape™ is not a tobacco product, we advise that you abide by local laws and be socially considerate when using this product.